Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lawrence of Arabia

Ordered mine from linear-a.de A dream hopefully comes true within a few days

Pre-ordered mine along with the other WW2 sets at Michigan Toy Soldier, they are now listed as a new release so I hope they will be coming soon

Received mine today (ordered & shipped yesterday). Great figures, fine detail of faces, clothes and weapons. No flash. Plastic easy beandable to twist the weapon hand for more depth. The flag is attached to the head. But a simple cut will allow it to follow the direction of the 'wind'.
Colour is a kind of terracotta brown.

Well done, Strelets!

All being well I should have mine in the morning, they will be washed primed and undercoated before we barbecue tomorrow evening

I'll be waiting until the ground troops with MG teams appear, then I can prepare the whole revolting force together.

Ordered my new Strelets sets from Harfields in the UK. Andy is great and really helpful. Will help you to find stuff even if it's not in his catalogue.

I know I'm now cheeky, but I CANNNOT wait for the Beduins on foot....

Cheers to all
A

Arrived this morning, in my opinion the best Strelets set ever, washed and ready to prime, and agree with Alex if the foot figures are as good as these I for one will be delighted, and don`t forget to do a set mounted on Camels too