Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hastings Anglo saxons

Not having read much about Hastings nor having any vasectomy experience but hopefully understanding something about knives I think Harold would have feared even more if he saw that very guy damaging the knife first on purpose to make sure it's not going to be sharp at all...

Strelets

We were thinking about yet another 1066 big box set for battle aftermath but, quite honestly, how many people would be interested in this period/episode? After all, what we see, is that this series is being actively discussed by very few people, whereas we need, at least, few hundred to make a set viable.

Best regards,

Strelets

Me for sure!!!!
They could be used for a wide range of other purposes and Settings apart from the aftermath of just Hastings..Stamford Bridge springs to mind straight away not to mention a lot of other earlier and later battles, factual or made up (as a few others have already mentioned in the thread)
If there´s to be dead and wounded in the set then they could be easily added to the hastings set.

I haven't posted posted here before, but I just wanted to pop in and say that my dark age armies contain a great deal of Strelets and I would definitely purchase these if produced. Thanks for continuing to produce quality miniatures in a variety of interesting periods.

With the new sets being released in the big boxes, and all the interest being shown, I think Strelets would be wise to re-release their Norman, Anglo-Saxon, and
Viking shield wall sets. People who buy the big boxes will want more of these sets
to fill out their armies.

Britsfan
With the new sets being released in the big boxes, and all the interest being shown, I think Strelets would be wise to re-release their Norman, Anglo-Saxon, and
Viking shield wall sets. People who buy the big boxes will want more of these sets
to fill out their armies.

i think these sets will be included in the big boxed sets.but id like to see them released on their own as well.