Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 1 / 72 figures hand-holes too narrow for spears - not even one idea in my mind how to solve this

Oh, I didn't know you were talking about ESCI! Get the glue gun out my friend! It's the only way!

Re: 1 / 72 figures hand-holes too narrow for spears - not even one idea in my mind how to solve this

Why not post your query on one forum and read the replies rather than duplicating it on another forum?

i simply cut the ring (O = C) so i can fit comfortably any spear or sword inside.
the sword will stay perfectly in its place, but if you need extra stability you can glue it (but you need the right glue for the plastic).
anon: probably in this way one can duplicate evene the answers.

Vinikolic must be a Dadaist, taking the mickey out of us (2016 is the centenary of the Dadaist movement). Just can't believe that anyone can be so dense, so devoid of imagination...

da-da-da-da-da
: )

hello everybody and thank you very much for your ideas.

this problem is solved - 4me @least

firstly i've cut O hands to C hands and than i put lances, but after that i cut arms a bit (like in the picture) so that i can (using a bit of force) insert the spears.

Clipboard01

vlad