Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 909 Norman Army Camp

The man doesn't have a long knife - he is playing a musical instrument to
accompany the woman playing the harp. These are great figures, as are the Stamfors
Bridge figures. This makes it all the more maddening that the mini sets of this
range are no longer available!!!!!

Dear Britsfan,

almost all old mini sets will be included in these new big box 1066 series. Apart from the two already announced BB sets there will 2 other ones devoted to Hastings as well.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets

almost all old mini sets will be included in these new big box 1066 series. Apart from the two already announced BB sets there will 2 other ones devoted to Hastings as well.

Best regards,

Strelets

Brilliant !!!!!

Really glad I didn't buy any of the norman/Saxon sets as they came out. I didn't want to expand into a new era at the time, but now look forward to getting all the new sets with the old sets and not having to buy more sets of ones I already have.

Really looking forward to these big sets but I bought all the dark age minisets when they came out so there will be massive duplication for me. I'm probably daft enough to buy them anyway because I will want the unique set that is always included with them but that will leave me with loads of figures I don't really want. This policy of Strelets is a bit difficult to deal with - if I hadn't bought the sets when they were sold individually and Strelets had never produced the big box then I would have missed out on them but now, if I want the new unique sets then I am going to have to spend pounds duplicating stuff I already have. S'pose I could try and sell of the surplus.

Britsfan
The man doesn't have a long knife - he is playing a musical instrument to
accompany the woman playing the harp.

Ah yes I see it now. These two make a nice group with the dancing figures above.

Awesome! Wonderful! Interesting!

Great now you can do the Camelot Scene