Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PSC want your favorite figure's pose for their upcoming 1/72 WW2 German soldiers

Films with nazi zombies (from wikipedia):
-The Frozen Dead, a 1966 British science fiction horror film
-Shock Waves, a 1977 American film
-Night of the Zombies, a 1981 American film
-Zombie Lake, a 1981 French-Spanish film
-Oasis of the Zombies, a 1981 French-Spanish film that was alternatively titled Bloodsucking Nazi Zombies
-Terror i Rock 'n' Roll Önsjön, a 2001 Swedish film (first Swedish zombiefilm)
-Don´t wake the Dead, a 2006 German film
-Horrors of War, a 2006 American film that was alternatively titled Zombies of War
-War of the Dead, a 2006 Canadian film
-Horrors of War, a 2006 American film
-Outpost, a 2008 British film
-Worst Case Scenario, a 2008 Dutch film
-Dead Snow, a 2009 Norwegian film
-Blood Creek, a 2009 American film
-War of the Dead, a 2011 Finnish film
-Outpost: Black Sun, a 2012 British film and sequel to "Outpost"
-Nazis At The Center of the Earth, a 2012 American film
-The 4th Reich, a 2013 British film
-Outpost: Rise of the Spetsnaz, a 2013 British film
-Frankenstein's Army, a 2013 Dutch-American-Czech found-footage film
-Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead, a 2014 Norwegian-Icelandic film
-The Rise of Valhalla, a 2015 German film
...and most popular video games series of Wolfenstein, Call of Duty and Sniper Elite!

Re: PSC want your favorite figure's pose for their upcoming 1/72 WW2 German soldiers

Yes, Outpost was the name of the second film I mentioned, not Bunker, thanks for the correction. And thanks for the info about Dead Snow Sean!

Unfortunately, they are serious!

I would like to see some more accurate ones rather than than the perfectl super heroes they are usually presented as

1. How about ones like my father worked (being a farm worker he was reserved occupation) with as POW farm workers - actually they were rather happy being out of the war !
2. Police batalions - yes Strelet were brave enough to produce a set.
3. Beat Goebbel mnatures and do a complete range of goose steppers, bands, torch light, Hitler youth et all.
4. Greatest SS Heroes - Himmler, Werner von Brown,Dr Mengele, Adolf Diekmann etc - a sure fire winner!

I know Germans will sell but why not some new sets the obvious being British troops for the early part of the war!

I wasn't sure whether it was an April Spoofs Day thing or not.

They also want a photo of you gurning like the chap in the example. All German soldiers gurned when they were about to be vapourised by a shell or neatly ironed by a vengeful T34. I think the Signal magazine gave tips on this.

This would be a good pose for AH and CC fans and subtly symbolic as well

David

ok for AH, but who's CC? Christopher Columbus? Chris Cringle? Conan the Cymmerian?

and what are you meaning when you say "subtly symbolic"? do you mean that Charly Chaplin (doh i got it now!) had a huge, mastodontic glandis?