Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Chasseurs Alpins

Thanks for the ID, Peter.

Yes, there are the Alpinis from Waterloo, and I missed the announcement from Roden. GB Modelli's stuff looks great but it's always been a little bit out of my price range. Germania only seem to make German subjects and (probably like everyone else) I have a ton of German stuff. MGM recently released two LK variants, but again, I've already got every German WW1 tank kit/model.

Back to the Chasseurs, if they were done in 1/72, it looks like it wouldn't take too much effort to make them work for WW1.

As Peter the Great said, these are a re-release of one of several WW II french infantry sets in 1/35 that Heller first produced decades ago. In 1/72 such a set would work well for both world wars, although weapons would be a stretch. Another set missing in 1/72 would be dragons portee for WW II, with their specific helmets.

petrovici radu
In 1/72 such a set would work well for both world wars, although weapons would be a stretch. Another set missing in 1/72 would be dragons portee for WW II, with their specific helmets.

Count me in! If Strelets can do Japanese paratroopers, they can do those fellows as well.