Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Orion Modern Subjects

Happy for the recent Orion WW2 outcome, hope they would soon resume their modern line with Russian Infantry, Russian Naval Infantry, Russian Airborne Troops, assorted in the typical Zvezda "Hot War" way (regular infantry, support weapons, at, aa) to complement the S-Model vehicles line!

Re: Orion Modern Subjects

I also do hope that ORION will make some good modern sets including Russian army,
I think there is no reason to transfer political problems into the issues of modeling. Anyway Orion made ww2 Germans or Soviets... .so there should be no obstacle to make modern Russian army.. It will certainly pay off !
It would be great to see later republican romans made by Orion as well...

And more Russian Civil War too!

sorry guys. Haron saids No modern Russia. refer to Bennosfigureforum. now let's hope ULTIMA RATIO can make it & improves their mould's quality.

LILA
sorry guys. Haron saids No modern Russia. refer to Bennosfigureforum. now let's hope ULTIMA RATIO can make it & improves their mould's quality.

They won't do too. As then they will be done by me. And I don't want even to speak about it!

Dear friends and forumers, Haron speaked clearly: Orion, Red Box, Alliance, Dark Dream, Ultima Ratio won't do any modern russian boxed set. Please respect their will.
For me, i make apologies for my silly question to Haron and his staff, to our guest Strelets and all the forumers.

"no moderns" mean no more Russians in Afghanistan, or what exactly? Or you mean no ultramodern Russians?

well, 1979-1989 soviet-afghan war is a subject already touched by ultima ratio, maybe we'll see more in the future, but i don't expect nothing more recent from orion & co.

Maybe you should read the news occasionally guys, I dont expect a Ukrainian manfacturer to be producing modern Russians of any description anytime soon.. I'm even suprised they've managed to stay in business.. more power to your elbow Haron and heres hoping we can see other more diverse subjects...

Haron perhaps you might consider filling in that glaring gap and make some Iraqis for Kuwait war 1991 and 2003 war since there are plenty of US sets available but no opponents.

Otherwise please more Russian Civil War sets and how about more Byzantine sets such as Cavalry ??

I support this idea it would be great to see ORION Byzantine cavalry and artillery...Russian Civil War is also intersting.. I just bought Strelets Repub.legion in battle and I am pleased with it so I am still waiting for Strelets new legions of Caesar II set...Hope to see it soon.