Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Does anyone would be interested in South American Natives (blowpipes and bows) and civilians

Would be very universal and tremendously useful for all kind of scenarios and few centuries:
- conquistador era,
- pirates,
- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091530/,
- indepedence wars,
- revolutions,
- pulp (adventures also at the Pacific Ocean and Far East cannibals),
- Chaco Wars and,
- US-USSR proxy war,
- drug dealers,
- ultra modern / near future (greedy corporation, big pharma, mercenaries, deforestation, animal hunters, jewel diggers and the like).

Surprisingly there is no such set ever produced in plastic 20 mm. Ceasar's sets are very specific and do not suit well. In 28 mm theres is a lot, including Bob Murch Savage Seas.

Such set should consist of several warriors (armed with blowpipes, bows, spears), leader with machete and maybe few civilians: woman, child, elder/shaman.

I would buy at least 3 such sets.

Who would like to buy such universal sets?

Re: Does anyone would be interested in South American Natives (blowpipes and bows) and civilians

Umpapa
In 28 mm theres is a lot, including Bob Murch Savage Seas.

Can't find any South American figures there (Melanesia is Papua New Guinea, etc.)?

Copplestone Castings have some very nice South American Indians in their High Adventure range:

http://www.copplestonecastings.co.uk/range.php?range=HA

Re: Does anyone would be interested in South American Natives (blowpipes and bows) and civilians

Sure, I'd buy several of those!

Actually, yes. Great idea.

South American Natives/Indians generic to fight my Conquistadores at my Jamestown Fort - in Terracotta Red of course, and then

Two Fighting sets each of Conquistadores both Mounted and Infantry with those really cool Spanish Helmets - in Gray color

S'il vous plaît!