Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: please, cover the holes.

zappa marco
hallo...i hope for the new year that Strelets will cover the holes in some ranges... . Saluti a Voi tutti...Vi auguro un felice nuovo anno di pace, serenità, salute e denari. bye-bye (Greetings to all of you ... I wish you a happy new year of peace, serenity, health and money.

I agree with Marco, but may I express my priority as:

* A Happy New Year (all year long)
* Peace
* Serenity
* Health
* Money

* Spanish-American War 1898 Americans with huge blanket rolls, Stetsons, over-size haversack and gaitors in Mid-Blue.
* Spanish-American War 1898 Spanish Soldiers (so many) in Light-Blue color.

You are a good man, Marco. Thank you. May I wish the same back to you as you so eloquently stated above! And Happy Collecting.

Too much PDA...honestly I can´t bear this guy I really don´t know who won the war I would say U.S.A. but I am sure who loose it...British Empire maybe?
You have some kind of problem or what? Many of the German sets are outdated or lack of interest or bad manofactured...so not so many (I only own four or five diferent ones)and there are things so racist,so violent,so inhuman as nazis,what about imperialism,colonialism,comunism...macho,eres un cansino histórico y si no lo comprendes,te jodes,tomate la molestia que yo me he tomado en aprender tu idioma.
Besos

spanish erik
...and there are things so racist,so violent,so inhuman as nazis,what about imperialism,colonialism,comunism...macho,eres un cansino histórico y si no lo comprendes,te jodes,tomate la molestia que yo me he tomado en aprender tu idioma.
Besos
Y te jodes tambien, amigo. ¿En serio crees que nadie es tan malo como sus amados nazis? Y yo estaba haciendo una broma, que Muppet; conseguir un sentido del humor!

spanish erik
.... Many of the German sets are outdated or lack of interest or bad manofactured...so not so many (I only own four or five diferent ones)and there are things so racist,so violent,so inhuman as nazis,what about imperialism,colonialism,comunism...macho,

Erik, there have been many, many, MANY recent WW2 German sets with great sculpting - Fuhrer, sorry, Caesar Miniatures being just one example. The problem many people have is not how "nasty" the subject is - political, imperialist, colonial, religious extremist, terrorist etc - but the fact that the same subject is made again and again and AGAIN ad infinitum...and it is really amusing to see those gullible enough to waste their money on them. The Emperor's New Clothes!

Just to prove it's not about politics, I propose the following original ideas for new sets; Spanish Civil War Carlist Requettes and Falangist Militia. What do you think?