Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Battalions & Hordes - what happend

what happend to that shop ?

Re: Battalions & Hordes - what happend

According to an advertisement that they placed on another forum this shop ceased trading on October 31st.

I really liked this shop, but I had a feeling that Bas (the proprietor) might close down when I sent him an e-mail a few months ago asking about the availability of some sets and he said that that he might have them restocked by Christmas but that the shop was becoming more and more difficult to maintain. What I thought was really great about this shop was the selection of individual sprues for sale. I was able to a buy a sprue or two for many sets that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten. It was also a perfect format for people like me who tend to only use half of a set because of space limitations. And I should also add that Bas always provided great customer service and was a pleasure to deal with.

i wanted to buy some loose spures from him
those redbox landsgnehts and

Anybody want to share boxes or sell off their extra sprues of new releases like Red Box, email me at gcbisset@gmail.com

George

And especially Strelets (of course)