Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I think irregulars and tribal warrior sets ought to be Strelets*R rather than Strelets Mini rele

Gentlemen,

indeed, 40+ figures sets are a feature of the past, that isn't sustainable any longer due to different market situation. We can hardly imagine a scenario, under which this format can be brought back, being also viable economically. Even Big Box format, where 3 older sets pay for the new one, aren't, generally speaking, a solution, since they sell significantly slower, than their regular counterparts. Their creation is driven primarily by some interest to some specific event, that, in our opinion, is worth depicting, like, for example, forthcoming 950th anniversary of Hastings or Stamford Bridge.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: I think irregulars and tribal warrior sets ought to be Strelets*R rather than Strelets Mini rele

Lots of individual poses are good for irregular/tribal subjects but, I have to say, I was impressed by the format of your Jacobite Highlander sets. It was good to get multiples of the firing poses but there was still plenty of different poses to make a wild highland charge. The separate command sprue ensured there weren't too many of these figures.

Of course if you wanted to make Cavalry and artillery sets for this period I'd be happy to get them in just whatever format you thought was best.