Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rorke's Drift : NEWS for Alan Buckingham

Dear Alan (in case you don't know yet)
New information on FB ITALERI Official Account. I quote TALERI :
"The box contains : 90 figurines "Zulu warriors", 40 figurines "British Infantry", 2 houses MDF laser-cut material with etched details (hospital and supply depot) , stone walls, brick walls and sand bags. All details and pictures soon on our web site and FB page."
You can see the box art on FB ITALERI Official Account.
I look forward to see the pictures.
Regards
Patrice

Re: Rorke's Drift : NEWS for Alan Buckingham

Thanks for this amazing bit of news! Funny how you come up with this wonderful tidbit & oh great almighty PSR gives us 3 new (Ho Hum!) Mars sets!

Since you are so much more in the know; heard anything about any new Red Box Fantasy sets?

Thanks once again Pat, Nuno has found some great photo`s see his link on the Hat forum, it answers most of our questions.

There is nothing to celebrte, these are only old figures in new box...I wish Itaieri made more its own sets...

Nothing to celebrate ...only the two buildings in 1/72 for the first time and in my case after 45 years of waiting, yee haar etc this is more cause for celebration than anything for me in 1/72 ever

Italeri have updated their facebook page, box art and lots of photo`s , very very good.

Sorry Bert I do not know things about Mars. I have to say I am not interrested in nor am I an expert (far from that). Actually thanks to Alan I was just focused on Italeri Rorke's Drift. As I feared Italeri makes new things out of old stuff. The brick walls and the well and the sandbags are former sets (not to mention the figures)... But Yes we have 2 new beautyful buildings and I definitely want to get them.
Regards.
Patrice