Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WOW! WOW!, WOW! - Just Got Some Tecumseh 1812 Indians & Imperial Romans (Both Sets) - SOO COOL

WOW!

The Strelets Team has once again fulfilled my 1/72 Dreams.

My #1 Wish was for the Tecumseh Indians as I like Pioneers and ... One of the poses is a Frontiersman reloading his musket, who will look so great on my Alamo Walls. Besides the intended "War of 1812" purpose, these Redskins will be attacking my Daniel Boone Stockades and more!

And the new Imperial Romans will be manning the Walls of my Mile Forts and Marching Forts. Plus marching between duties! There is nothing out of detail or scale of these men. And the shields have details already moulded onto them - Finally, Thank You! Look so good right out of the box! Your best Imperial Romans ever!

WELL DONE STRELETS TEAM - Once again, against all odds, You Gentlemen come through.

I Bow My Head To You With Gratitude - :-)

Re: WOW! WOW!, WOW! - Just Got Some Tecumseh 1812 Indians & Imperial Romans (Both Sets) - SOO COOL

ordered a set of the tecumseh that came yesterday.they are really nice figures,but when i went to order a couple more sets they already sold out.must be a popular set.

Re: WOW! WOW!, WOW! - Just Got Some Tecumseh 1812 Indians & Imperial Romans (Both Sets) - SOO COOL

Dear Tom-S,

The Hobby is dynamic on a day to day basis. I'm confident TSHQ US, Linear-B Overseas, and also your Fav's if restocked.

Cheers Buddy!

The Tecumseh set is beautiful, I agree. The only way it could have been better is if it was a Strelets*R release with all individual poses, rather than a Strelets Mini set with repeated poses. I am actually very surprised that a set with Indian warriors was not given the Strelets*R treatment, as they dressed and fought in such an individualistic manner.