Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Two questions to Strelets

The idea of making a set of people of the Middle Ages is a good one,with
lots of possibilities. Don't hold your breath waiting for Strelets to re-issue
the Medieval British set though. Lots of people have asked them to reissue their
Norman and Saxon shield wall mini sets and their American Civil War command sets
without any success.

Dear Britsfan,

Normans and Saxons will be re-released as part of series of "Big Box" sets in 2016.
Please, be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets. That is very good news about the Normans and Saxons.

Dear MicroWorld,

1. Messrs Valdemar are already making such sets and quite good ones as well.
2. Yes.

Best regards,

Strelets

Yes, I know about Valdemar and other producers of resin/metal medieval figures. But resin and plastic figures are too different goods for a different use.
And my wish is the similar figures made of plastic: simple and cheap. One set of plastic figures (30-40 pcs.) gives a population of whole village for only a few dollars. The same quantity of resin figures is very good, but TOO expensive!

I agree with Microworld - I would love to see a set of medieval civilians. Would be a perfect subject for one of your orignal all different poses sets that you used to do. Men, women, children, rich, poor - market traders and customers, builders and workmen, field workers, bakers, blacksmiths. The possibilities are endless.