Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
WWI possiblities

Hello Forum,
Would there be any interest in the following figure sets?
1914 Serbian Infantry
WWI Ottoman Infantry in Summer & winter dress
1914 Austro-Hungarian Cavalry
Russian Artillery serving a 42-line fortress/siege gun Pattern of 1877 (or any other gun of that matter)
Enjoy your hobby!!

Re: WWI possiblities

For me:

1914 Serbian Infantry

The only other Serbians made are sub-standard, and Austro Hungarian Cavalry is lacking altogether.

Regards,
Andrew

Yes these are all needed sets and I hope Strelets will consider them in the near future. Some Bulgarian and Romanian Infantry would also be very welcome !

Christophe
Hello Forum,
1914 Serbian Infantry
Russian Artillery serving a 42-line fortress/siege gun Pattern of 1877 (or any other gun of that matter)
Enjoy your hobby!!
They all sound like good ideas to me. And I would add Bulgarian, Romanian, Montenegrin and Greek infantries.

Yes to all of the above! The war in the east has been sadly neglected for so long, the balance needs redressing!!
WW1 Russian artillery is a good call. I don't know much about Russian guns of the first world war apart from the M10 Schneider 122mm howitzer and the Putilov field gun. I know the Russians lacked Heavy artillery. It would also work well with Russian civil war stuff too.

PDA
Christophe
Hello Forum,
1914 Serbian Infantry
Enjoy your hobby!!
They all sound like good ideas to me. And I would add Bulgarian, Romanian, Montenegrin and Greek infantries.

My thoughts exactly.

Realistically the Serbian Infantry and the Austro-Hungarian Cavalry should sell well enough to help sponsor one / some of the other sets - especially if done in a way to help converters.

E. g. the Serbian footgear was also worn by Bulgarians, their uniforms were similar to many other armies, the cavalry could have uses for earlier conflicts, etc.

I'll tell you what would be great - a set of Austro-Hungarian Honved cavalry. Have Strelets ever considered producing such?

I would like to see some WW1 Serbians and Russo Turkish war Serbians...

Christophe
Hello Forum,
1914 Serbian Infantry
Enjoy your hobby!!

Sappers and medics both central powers and allies.