Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Crimean War range

I wish Strelets would produce A Russian field artillery set and a British
Horse Artillery set. These would pretty much complete their Crimean War range.

Re: Crimean War range

Nice to see the Ural Cossacks and the range continuing.

Not sure what completion entails as with some manufacturers it is two sets of infantry. Once you start with the detail Strelets have given us in the Crimean range then there could be more. I suppose Strelets could use the French set as a guide for other field artillery sets. On the same theme the Napoleonic French engineers poses could be modified for the Crimean War. Like WWI the saps of all parties were raided when they were being dug.

David

It would be great to see Strelets Russian crimean rifles mini sets...

I wouldn`t mind seeing some Sardinian Regulars, Turkish Artillery and some transport sets especially the Tartar carts used by the British who were so badly organized that they didn´t bring any transport with them and had to rely on what was locally available. Russian wagons would be very useful as well.

Good ideas!

Jerzy
It would be great to see Strelets Russian crimean rifles mini sets...
it's a greath idea....many of first sets are not very fine (the russian inf. and the granadiers for example )...i hope to see soon a remoulded sets for the Crimea in M serie. ciao!!