Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: congratulation for the new sculptor!!

dear Strelets' crew, i hope i have not offended...but the artistic growth of the sculptor is been steady and admirable, so that in the last boxes the shape of the masters very close to the quality of big companies in this Sector...so then to him the best compliments for his work... sincere greetings to me from Italy.

Re: congratulation for the new sculptor!!

Excellent to see the increased skills - or maybe it is better production technology. Whatever it is, the new sets are lovely and mix much better with other manufacturers' output, so many thanks for the energy invested!

marco zappa
...i hope you'll produce the french foreign legio for 2ww battle in North Africa (Bir Akeim) and the Moroccan troops for the invasion of South Italy. another pray for you: the imperial artillery of Japan and Hungarian tanks for 2ww.

All interesting - Japanese field artillery is completely untouched in 1/72 plastics - the Fujimi styrene gun is more of a mountain / infantry gun and the Waterloo1815 gun is a 70mm infantry gun. Would definitely buy this, an possibly any of the other sets Marco suggested. Regards, Pa