Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 9.2 Howitzer

Congratulations, Allan. Thanks to your contribution, I will purchase two of the howitzers. I was somewhat discouraged after reading the PSR review, but now I know that it is certainly worth the work. It shouldn't be more of a challenge then some Attack and ACE kits.

Cheers Gents, I was a little disappointed with the PSR review, but like a challenge, to be fair the gun assembled quite easily, once you had worked out where everything was supposed to go, I had some good images that helped. It would help buyers and Strelets sales if there were clearer instructions either on the box or here on site. I really like this range and hope it is expanded, both with other guns from all the belligerents plus the means of moving the guns both mechanical and horse drawn, lots and lots of virgin 1/72 territory to explore.

Both of your models are excellent. Yet to start either but it does give those who are all thumbs an indication of what can be achieved.Especially like how you painted the German gunners.

Rather a cheek but any chance of more pictures of your finished guns to help with assembling them for us nupty modellers?

Thanks chaps, RCD I will send some in to Strelets.

Alan Buckingham
Thanks chaps, RCD I will send some in to Strelets.

Much appreciated Alan

Well done Alan looks good