Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets re releases

I think re-releases would be a good idea for Strelets. I'd like to
see them re-release their Norman and Anglo-Saxon sets.

David, I had hoped for that set too, I also hoped a British Naval brigade set would be done, my great great Grandfather was captured by the Russians in the Crimea, he was a boy sailor on HMS Albion, he was later returned in a prisoner exchange, I have his medal for the campaign. I spotted them on hannants future releases a week or so ago.

Britsfan
I think re-releases would be a good idea for Strelets. I'd like to
see them re-release their Norman and Anglo-Saxon sets.

Same here.
Some of the sets can still be found but at "silly Prices". High Prices for a set like Revell praetorians released nearly 30 years ago, (and apparently the molds destroyed) ok but for a set like M003 Anglo-Saxons, only released 6 years ago? Not really fair for collectors /wargamers

Dear David,

Indeed, we re-released few sets in the past.
Opponents to set 051 aren't planned as a single set, as we've released several other sets, devoted to commanders of each opposing army, excl. Sardinians.
Regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets

Good for the hobby and hopefully good for your business.
I was thinking more of the hospital figures in set 051. You are right set 902 Heavy Brigade does indeed have most of the British General staff and officers.

David