Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: New Redbox Renaissance sets

I do hope to see some late XV-XVI ,Moscovite Arquebusiers,or Byzantine Cavalery
orlate XVIII Russian infantry/Potiomkin uniform/

This is probably good news for those who want to do the Italian campaigns of Charles VIII, but I suspect they will not be appropriate for my later XVIth century Renaissance armies.

I would hope this is only a start Bill. They covered the WOTR pretty comprehensively and have now moved forward 20-30 years into the early XVIth century, with a bit of luck they'll take the next step and move to the later XVIth century. That would connect up really well with existing ranges from several manufacturers which tended to finish with early XVth century (100 years war ish) and then started again TYW/ECW. I would love to see an Elizabethan army.

Graham Korn
I would hope this is only a start Bill. They covered the WOTR pretty comprehensively and have now moved forward 20-30 years into the early XVIth century, with a bit of luck they'll take the next step and move to the later XVIth century. That would connect up really well with existing ranges from several manufacturers which tended to finish with early XVth century (100 years war ish) and then started again TYW/ECW. I would love to see an Elizabethan army.

i hope this is a start as well.would love to see the sets mentioned made.
seems its the golden age in 1/72 for some of us.