Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Strelets-Tecumseh and WWII Early War Americans

Hello
I know it has been only a little more than a month since we saw the Tecumseh masters (and I eagerly await them!), but I wonder if it is too soon to ask if we are on the verge of seeing masters for the WWII early War Americans yet? I need to start building up my defenses in the Philippines (I promise to do a better job than MacArthur did!).

Re: Strelets-Tecumseh and WWII Early War Americans

Noticed that Ace will be producing more 155mm Schneider artillery pieces in 2015. One of them is the early WW2 American version with tyres which will be of use to you.(the other is the 1918 version).

Lend lease examples were also used in North Africa by Commonweath forces so it has a lot of potential.

Dear Arlin,

we're presenting the masters on this website as soon as we have them. The ones you're asking about aren't ready yet.
Best regards,

Strelets

If you can't wait, or need additonal figures, you might want ot check this new Early War Miniatures range in metal:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.868091016571201.1073741900.585343228179316&type=1

Sorry for linking to F'book but the contents is available to everyone. Regards. Pa