Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: American Militia

Best scores for a Strelets set on PSR ever??? Certainly well deserved but - and I know this can be subjective and expectations change over time - this surpasses some sets that have got 9s and 10s in the sculpting department in my book ;)

By the way, the mystery last figure looks like an officer of Maryland militia to me:

My personal choices for future sets (in addition to the planned Tecumseh) are US Dragoons, Canadian Voltigeurs, US round-jacket regulars (Scott's Brigade), US Militia in tunics on the northern fronts and British Marines in post 1812 dress.

Re: American War of 1812 Militia

I was at the Salute show in London yesterday and Harfields said the US War of 1812 Militia set are selling like hot cakes. They'd already sold all boxes within 2 hours of the show starting and a similar story with mail order.

Might need to cast some more of these, Strelets!

Re: American War of 1812 Militia

thats good to hear.it seems to be a very versatile set.some of my figures are going to the alamo and the war with mexico,besides 1812.
i better get a few more boxes when i can before they sell out.