Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: **** Short Set Runs!

Found Another

http://www.emodels.co.uk/strelets-1-72-turkish-artillery-1877-russo-turkish-war-1877-11172-plastic-model-figures.html

I'm on to these....if my internet stays on long enough!
Cheers!

Your Welcome

Dear Terry,

it's not true what dealers were saying, all these sets are available for sale. All they have to do is just to contact us for shipment.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Hello.
Really? I'm stunned. Luckily, I've tracked down most of what I was looking for online but it took TWO weeks! Siege of Sevastapol out of luck with

Thanks for the information though.
Regards
Terry

Hi.
Based on what you wrote I contacted the dealers I usually buy from both online and at a store. They contacted their UK distributors and asked about ordering Boer Infantry in particular. They were all told Strelets have never sent re-stocks or informed them of re-stocks so they are classed as no longer in production.

Most stores use specific distributors in the UK or are part of larger chain of stores where a central office orders items.

If the sets are in continued production it might be a good idea for Strelets sales team to let UK distributors know what sets can be re-stocked.

I note two dealers in Europe say the same thing -no longer in production and, as far as the Boers go, I have found no sets online at all.

Regards
Terry

Dear Terry,

Foot Boers are indeed out of stock.
In your root message you mentioned other sets, that are still freely available, that's why we interfered.
Best regards,

Strelets