Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: First And Second Balkans War and Chaco Wars

Yes -hats off to...Hat. They have kept their promise. We are a funny lot, though -I'm sure we could all come up with big lists!

I've seen the roughs and line drawings on Hat site -have they uploaded more? Can't wait for the Belgians!!
Cheers
Terry

Yes, they now have posted test shots of the two Belgian sets (inf / heavy weapons), see
http://pub19.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=1619281253&frmid=6&msgid=938657&cmd=show

This means the moulds have been cut and test-filled with plastic.

From this to til the final product hits the shops it usually takes some months but but sometimes years. Regards, Pa

Hi.
They do look like something to get excited about but, as you say, it can take time before they get into boxes and shops.

I always wondered WHY it takes so long after you have the masters -you think of all the old 1/32 scale soldiers that appeared in shops in the old days and one of the designers years ago told me it took a year to get it approved, to the molds and out to shops. Could it take so long because they are afraid PSR might notice the right buttons are not on the coats?!
Cheers
Terry

"A completed and painted example in Paraguayan service for the Chaco War. The Paraguayans are converted plastic Imex ACW Confederate infantry."

From here: http://www.guildwargamers.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=93054&sid=c69fc69f74ed564e32191ac379156db3

Hi.Yes, Imex Confederates would work but apparently are no longer available!I used slouch hat Confederates from other maker and Hat WW 1 russians in the couple games I tried. Fingers crossed someone may make figures for this one day!
Regards
Terry