Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: tecumsuh

Very nice indeed, sculpting is excellent. Might even have some of these myself.

Re: Tecumsuh & Company

"Terracotta Red" plastic would show off the excellent details of these outstanding sculptures, Sil vous plais!

PS - Americans are strongly hoping to help the Ukraine back to normalcy, myself included.

I've been saving my Milk Money for your groundbreaking sculpture figures! :-)

I'll just have to get some, they look superb

I'll have four or five boxes of those, thanks very much. Great figures.

Tecumseth

Yay! Some Canadians! And they do look great!

Re: Tecumseth

Absolutely awesome. Great job. I was looking forward to the release of the
American militia figures, but these are even better! I hope they remain the
same color as the masters, and are not made in grey. I can't say when the
last time I was this excited about a new release was.

Re: Tecumseh

The liveliness of the poses and the excellent sculpting mean these are on my purchase list for 2015. I haven't been wishing for these like others on the forum but then like the days of old I like to be introduced to something fresh and inspirational. Some excellent things proposed by Strelets for 2015 should make up for the dearth of imaginative figures from other manufacturers.
Well done Strelets.

David

awesome, great, outstanding, excellent! can't wait!

Brilliant. Thanks for showing them and I look forward to their release. These are top quality sculpts and I will be acquiring and army.

Dear Strelets,

These are great sets for 1812 (as are your Russian and French offerings). We do need (oh, ok, want) mounted Indians and Kentucky Mounted Militia but otherwise I can model/game this period fairly well now in your 1/72 plastics.

Have a great day.

Re: tecumsuh

I agree wholeheartedly! These are some of the best looking figures that I have seen in a long time. They will go well with the 1812 Militia! Given how high the bar has been set, I am really looking forward to seeing the 1812 U.S. Rangers.

Good Job Strelets!