Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: streles new sets

Britsfan, You are right. The French sledge sets ony contain 9 figures (according to the box cover) but the Russian (and Roman Transprt 3+4) about 13. Also a French soldier carrying a small boy semms to count as two figures. At least it is all about human headcount - so the hares, pigs or geese carried by the Russian troops won't increase the official box content...

Strelets, please add 4 random doublettes to the French sets, to equal the numbers. Your new sculpts are marvellous. But I hesitate to pay a "full box" price for 8-9 soldiers, a horse and a small sledge. Your legendary big boxes featured up to nearly 50 (!) different poses. At a very reasonable price back then...

Re: streles new sets

I like these but will NOT buy them. Soldier sets are getting more expensive and fewer figures going into them those with standard 4850 figures are getting close to £9 a box. It has cut down my buying and, sadly, I'll not add these two.