Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Message to Vadim

Thank you Brian for your information.
I am waiting for the Hat sets too.
I already have the 1st ZVEZDA infantry sets. I am longing for the command sets.
Thank you too for the Russian website and the future ZVEZDA sets pictures. Both Their dragoon sets are fantastic ! Too bad they cancelled their Jaeger set ! I wish to tell them they could make a third set for infantry and cavalry.
Thank you anyway.
Regards.
Patrice

Hi Pat,

No command sets in Moscow shops yet - according to rumor, not released yet. But both artillery and dragoons sets, French and Russian already in shops. Hope soon they hit Paris shops

Hi Vadim,
Thank for your information.
I've phoned today my local shop here in Paris.
They say they heard the news and maybe they will get your 4 sets you mentionned on next Friday.
Let us cross fingers !
Other question : do you think we could write Zvezda to ask them to create new Napoleonic good sets such as the latest ones. For instance Russian irregular Cossaks, as they once planned, or the French Guard horse grenadiers, or the French Guard horse Chasseurs, or French Hussards.
I have this adress : office@zvezda.org. I hope they will reply.
Anyway yhank you for your good information.
We keep in touch for new information.
Regards
Patrice

Hi Pat,
You can write them, but they having so many requests, begs ...so they no answering any. Just do it for self evidance

Hi Vadim,

I got the 4 new sets yesterday in Paris.
They are fantastic indeed !
I love the cavalry sets.

Please Vadim let us know when you have news about the new 4 command Infantry and cavalry sets. You told us they were not produced yet ?

According to the Napoleonic subject and the ZVEZDA Product quality there is room for so many new sets ! Irregular Cossacks; French Horse guards Grenadiers ; French Horse guards Chasseurs; French Hussards.

Please let us know Vadim

Best regards.

Patrice