Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
upcoming news from Redbox and Redbox alliance

Hallo

upcoming boxes

Redbox
72054 war of roses european mercenaires light horses
72063 landsknechts heavy infantry
72o64 landsknechts artillery
72065 swiss artillery
72066 turkish artillery xvi cent
72067 turkish artillery xvii cent
72068 landsknechts heavy pikemen

Redbox alliance
72020 amazonset 1
72021 mounted amazon set
72022 half orc set 4
72023 zimbies 1
72024 zombies 2

hope you can use the information

regards

Tommy

Re: upcoming news from Redbox and Redbox alliance

Tommy
Hallo

upcoming boxes

Redbox
72054 war of roses european mercenaires light horses
72063 landsknechts heavy infantry
72o64 landsknechts artillery
72065 swiss artillery
72068 landsknechts heavy pikemen

Redbox alliance
72020 amazonset 1
72021 mounted amazon set
72022 half orc set 4
72023 zimbies 1
72024 zombies 2

hope you can use the information

regards

Tommy

Everything is right. These two sets are already on sale

I was really hoping some of the 16th century and 17th century Rennaissance sets would cover some of "New World" America.

This is amazing, although I'm not keen on the same poses different weapons ploy with the Swiss et al, that strikes me as slightly sharp practice. Although, in fairness no-one should be taken in and think they are buying different figures as the contents is very clearly illustrated on the box. Personally, I think Redbox would have been better to simply have included a set of pikes and an set of halberds in every box, I suspect the vast majority will end up as pikemen anyway. Certainly, if I get some (still humming and haaing, as I already have a lot of renaissance stuff in 15mm metal) then I will use florists' wire for pikes and will probably use metals halberds from someone like Tumbling Dice.

However, what I really wanted to say is how great the half-orc sets from Alliance are (in fact the set 2 dwarves are nice although slightly flat). The half-orc pikemen are just superb. When I got them last week I simply had to lightly glue them to bases just to see what they looked like en masse! As another poster said, isn't amazing that the one set that gets pikes right ends up being a fantasy set. Whoever sculpted the half orc pikes needs to apply his skills to real life pikemen.

I also hope Red Box /Haron will produce Easterm European forces of XVI ad.FOr example russian feudal infantry or polish hussar of 1514 battle of Orsza

Are there plans to expand the Jacobite range ?

i have the 2 turkish artillery sets ordered already,should be here tuesday.looking forward to the other sets mentioned as well.with orion bringing out at some point here,their turkish cavalry its exciting times for renaissance fans.more polish,eastern european sets woild be most welcome by me.

Awesome! Any idea as to when the Amazon sets will be out or when at least some pix will be posted? Hope Half Orcs 4 includes one running with torch!

Any idea when you will be doing more Elves? We got Elves 2, but never got any more.

Haron, while that's not my period I wanted to thank you for many other sets you have sculpted, I enjoyed them very much. Keep up the good work! Regards, Pa