Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I'm afraid to ask about 1812 Americans....

because I realize things are a little complicated right now in that part of the world. And I don't know how much that is affecting production of little plastic soldiers, distribution, etc. But maybe an update on what the new reality is over there would be helpful and an idea of when we could realistically expect to see these on the market (if at all). I guess this could also affect Haron, Redbox, Mars as well as Strelets.

Re: I'm afraid to ask about 1812 Americans....

Dear Arlin,

all going well, they will come out next month. Situation, indeed, adversely affects the business but, hopefully, things will return back to normal and winter will chill out hot heads in that part of the world.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: I'm afraid to ask about 1812 Americans....

Strelets
Dear Arlin,

all going well, they will come out next month. Situation, indeed, adversely affects the business but, hopefully, things will return back to normal and winter will chill out hot heads in that part of the world.

Best regards,

Strelets

That good news because your products are often unique. While not an era that general intersts me this sets looks like an interesting one to paint. Just need a Royal Marine set (complete with torches) for the 1812 period! Just a joke as they did leave the US marine barracks when the burnt the rest of the public buiding in Washington! By the way they are just celebrating their 350 anniversary.

Your comments about the cold is certainly an understatement considering Who supplies your gas!