Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ZVEZDA NEW 1/72 NAPOLEONIC FIGURES 68.. RANGE

Eventhough it is a sad news, Thank You Brian for your news.
We just have to Keep on waiting...
Regards.
Patrice

Anyone considering buying the Zvezda Napoleon in Russia game?

I have Zvevda's WW2 Barbarossa the figures and models included are good value almost cheaper then buying them individually (although models are different scales), the game it self seems to be a good game and nice and compact in size, although I have not played it enough to master the rules.

A proper review can be found here
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/85633/world-war-ii-barbarossa-1941

Has anyone played Zvezda's Samurai Battles? the game play maybe more suited to the upcoming Napoleonic game.
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/122913/samurai-battles

Screw russian products. Gave up buying them when they invaded Ukraine. I'll stick with Strelets, RedBox, Orion etc and my favorite Roden WWI aircraft models instead of Zvedza. Threatening WWIII, what a bunch of morons.

bluetickcoonhound
Screw russian products. Gave up buying them when they invaded Ukraine...
Wow! I bet that really showed them!

Maybe their Naps will be out soon, but personally, I'm trying to be patient waiting for their WW1 British sets to come out.

I'm curious to see what happens with Zvezda now that their CEO or Founder or Boss (don't know what he was called) has sadly passed away.

bluetickcoonhound
Screw russian products. Gave up buying them when they invaded Ukraine. I'll stick with Strelets, RedBox, Orion etc and my favorite Roden WWI aircraft models instead of Zvedza. Threatening WWIII, what a bunch of morons.

Did the guys running Zvezda personally forced Putin to invade the Crimea, or what the hell is your problem?

It's like I wouldn't buy anything from England because they killed lots of Germans during WW2. If the conflict is anyone's fault, it's not Zvezda. They are just like us - enthusiastic modelers who like history. The only difference is that they have factories to supply us with awesome products.

Have fun with your attitude.