Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is Redbox going to make landsknechts and Swiss infantry ?

Well, I hope they continue into the 1500s and 1600s with some English, Spanish and Natives in the "New World".

I don't want to open "a red box" with secrets. :) Let it will be a surprise. Without surprises it is boring to live! And surprises about new year will be much. These some sets - small part. Surprises are prepared also by Alliance.

HARON
I don\'t want to open \"a red box\" with secrets. :) Let it will be a surprise. Without surprises it is boring to live! And surprises about new year will be much. These some sets - small part. Surprises are prepared also by Alliance.
you just keep those surprises coming and many thanks for the landsknechtes.

Nice new and site (even in russian!)

I also found there what seems to be some kind of NO-uruk hai with NO-saruman, with White hands around, didnyou see¿

And somewhere else also what seems a sprue of Dwarves set 2 of Dark Alliance...

kudos to red box for going all in on subjects they bring out.thats a pretty impressive list for renaissance figures that i had been hoping for at some point,from anyone.

Redbox landsknechts and Swiss infantry era?

Can anyone tell what campaign or war these troops are intended for? I'm hoping they would be the Italian War of Henri II in mid-century, but I am guessing they are for Pavia.

Re: Redbox landsknechts and Swiss infantry era?

At last! Someone has decided that the Renaissance deserves figures, one of the biggest gaps in the hobby with just a smattering of sets so far and the DDS Landsknecht pike not being well engineered. I really hope Redbox do some English to fight their WOTR Irish which are pretty much OK for the whole of the Tudor period. Sculpts look nice.