Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will there be a celecbration?

sbrighi
...actually there are many german sets...
No. Actually there are too many WW2 "German" sets!
sbrighi
...are they enough?
I doubt there will ever be enough for fans of The Mighty 1000-Year Reich.

tom s
if i multiply all the french sets in the different colors they come in,doesnt excel say they come close.
I don't know, tom s. Why don't you try it and let us know how it goes.

then i say again, the french win.
vive la france!

tom s
then i say again, the french win.
vive la france!

Vive La Liberte

tom s
then i say again, the french win...
Présenter les preuves.

46 sets that can come in light blue,medium blue,dark blue,tan,grey, and silver.en viola,the permutations boggle the mind.
vive la emperour!

The Mighty 1000-Year Reich (12 years and 3 months) sets also come in different colours. 123 multiplied by "light blue,medium blue,dark blue,tan,grey, and silver" is larger than 46 multiplied by "light blue,medium blue,dark blue,tan,grey, and silver".

Even if the WW2 "Germans" only came in 3 different colours, a whole half of what you claim for your nappies, they would still outnumber the Nappie French (or "french" as you call them), 369 versus your 276.

PDA
Even if the WW2 "Germans" only came in 3 different colours, a whole half of what you claim for your nappies, they would still outnumber the Nappie French (or "french" as you call them), 369 versus your 276.

C'est la vie

as much as id like to have germans in more than 1 color,im afraid there isnt many sets that come in 2 different colors.the reprints from esci to italeri come to mind with 2,but thats about it.it wasnt known as a colorful uniform period i guess.
so vive la france!

Ironsides
C'est la vie
Mange tout, Rodney!