Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: *** Wish List Compilation ***

I like the 20th century French subjects on this list. This is an area that is lacking in the hobby. I especially like the French paras for Indochina. For a while, I considered using the ESCI WW2 French Soldiers for Indochina, since they have an eclectic mix of equipment, and I figured that the troops in Indochina would still be using various WW2 surplus items since they were probably last in line when it came to equipment and supplies, but a dedicated set of Paras and/or FFL would be awesome.

im still sticking to some decent sets of renaissance/30 years war pikemen,preferably ring hands.
ive been liking the new fantasy sets by alliance,so id like some riders of rohan sets.which of course could be used for dark age cavalry as well.

Very good list.

Forgot to add so PULP interwar/WW2 figures:
- civilians (doubling as civilians in WW2)
- gansters and mobsters, US/Europe.
- Tong/Asiatic/Yakuza gangsters
- US policemen
- civilian/nazi zombies
- hooded cultists, also sacrificing
- and ... pulp heroes sets (can be overpriced) : brave adventurers/anthropologist/archeologist, elder professor, their loyal native friend, The Great White Hunter Jumanji style (cork helmet and elephant rifle), evil aristocrat (top hat&tails, tuxedo/white tie), detective, reporter with flash camera, damsel in distress (chained to chair), damsel before sacrifice, shaman/witchdoctor during sacrifice, masked Shadowlike avenger with rapier and revolver, crazy scientist. Extra point for extra heads in top hats, fedoras, fez, turban, African mask and cork helmet to let some conversion.
Maybe even robot servants, trained chimpanzee, Frankenstein's monster, Predator etc. (There is enough ghosts, Yetis/Saskwatch, vampires and gorrillas already)

Here is my pulp list:
http://umpapas.blogspot.com/search/label/pulp