Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stunning 1812 Militia figures

Phil
Well done Strelets, those figures look just awesome!! Can't wait to have them. A few of them can also be used for the French anti-revolutionary war, either as nobles leading the Chouans or the Vendéens.

At any rate, well done, big thumbs up!!

Cheers
phil

"Stunning" - yes, and some other compliments from other Strelets-R Fans in a supportive thread not far below:

"Stunning, just awesome, absolutely phenominal, best figures ever, well done, fantastic, better than just about anything I've seen, so many uses, absolutely thrilled, could not be happier, I have to agree stunning figures, Superb!, How can I possibly resist these, full of possibilities, had no intention of buying these but irressistable, So many possibilities, so many uses, Magnificant, grace many a tabletop, these could convert me (to Napoleonics), the best looking figures I've seen done., Now expand the range."

Yes Please Strelets Team, You have found a "Unique Winner" so please - "Expand the Range!" (actual quotes above from your supporters)

Re: Stunning 1812 Militia figures

I agree with the former writers. These figures are wonderful masterworks.

I hope that Strelets won´t be involved in the ukranian troubles. The news of the last days didn´t give us good impressions of the political situation. Hope the best for the future.