Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crimean War Upcoming? or Reissues?

Dear Scott,

thank you for your kind message, we are all right.
We will issue some more Crimean war sets but don't have exact dates for it now.
Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

It is great news! I hope to see Russian rifles in mini set...!

Well, just as a kind of reminder from earlier discussions, I'm hoping for Crimean British Cavalry (Lancers and Light Dragoons) re-run in Blue. And I'd enjoy some Russian Soldiers in Greatcoats in Tan. Even if only a limited run, I'd buy any reissues.

Are there any new/original sets planned?

Lastly, the news here (U.S.) indicates the protests in Kiev are escalating. I pray that the situation gets worked out to everyone's satisfaction, you and your families are - and continue to be safe, and the Ukraine can get back to focusing on growing her modern industries, toy soldiers included.

Peace for Ukraine and figures for the people

I too want to pray for peace in Ukraine and for the safety of Strelets, their employees, families and loved ones as well as for the Ukrainian people as a whole. May their nation come out of this struggle stronger than before, and may freedom for all be achieved without bloodshed.

Keep the figures coming Strelets. We love them!

Re: Peace for Ukraine and figures for the people

Thank you Jan,

actually we've just released 3 new sets, that are available in the UK from Hannants, and should reach other countries soon as well.

Best regards,

Strelets

Re: Peace for Ukraine and figures for the people

i noticed you snuck some sets out under the radar.will wait until they get across the pond to get some.