Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jacobites

Again, the aforesaid set came somewhat unexpected in terms of enhanced quality and it rightly proves somewhat popular among hobbyists devoted to the relevant epoch. The figures add important & highly welcomed diversity to the long neglected period of 18th century Kabinettskriege (Cabinet Wars) in 1/72. First of all they're useful for the War of Austrian Succession and most importantly the Seven Years War & French and Indian War, but also for some lesser known conflicts of that era. Great potential there!

It's only logically that this set gains excellent sales figures in North America & the UK. But since we are chatting at an international hobby-forum hosted by an ukrainian company, I thought it would be at least as logically to every participant that there are two other core markets for hobby related products: respectively located in central- and eastern-europe.
Hence I tried to guide the attention to the many polish, czech, german, ukrainian, dutch, italian, etc. ... online shops out there in the worldwideweb. A lot of them list the questioned set as available.
Some examples:
Scale-Model-Kits.com
sgk-modellbau.de
theluckysoldier.it
hobbyterra.com
tracks-n-troops.eu
hatitalywaterloo.it
kamar-zinnfiguren.de
Maybe this is of use for some?

of course peter everything you said is spot on.heres hoping that they can send some of these sets to u s and u k dealers so they can sell more.ive tried ordering these a couple of times from online shops that said available.only to be told sold out.just one of those things i suppose.

Peter thanks,but I have some now on back order with emodels, having found everyone one else I buy from in the UK had sold out. Buying in the EU can be expensive both postage costs and the retail cost the product,so I prefer to buy within the UK whenever possible