Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: German army in Stalingrad

Now although I wont be buying these since I dont do WW2 these are very nice sculpts indeed, hopefully we'll see more from this fine sculpter in earlier historical subjects, preferable French Colonial Hint Hint...

Well done Strelets

WOW! these look great! Strelets style + thin weapons = perfect!!

I like very much the choice of clothing and poses

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

THEY ARE EVEN MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGH!!!!!!
100% REALISTIC,AND THE POSES...THE POSES...THEY COME OUT DIRECTLY FROM MY WWII FOTOS.
WELL DONE STRELETS,THIS IS THE CONFIRMATION THAT THERE IS MUCH TO DO STILL ABOUT WWII GERMAN ARMY....
OH MY,JUST LOOK AT THE WAY THE WIND BLOWS OVER THE GARMENTS OF THIS *****S

PERFECT,PERFECT,PERFECT!THANKS GUYS!

I tell you guys! the historical research for this sets is amazing!
The tresholds of autenticity and realism are very far of what has been seen before!
I beg you all your pardon ´cause I´m too much emotioned,but is a very good set
LOVE YOU STRELETS!

All I can say is EXCELLENT! I can hardly wait to see the Russians also.If at all possible please put into production as soon as you can.I am also waiting for the Police Battallion figures to be posted as well.GOOD WORK Strelets! Thank You! CAPPY

I am not into WW2 because the majority of the current set show a sanitised version straight out of Nazi propaganda - always the elite troops not the typical troops. Great to see a set that is more akin to the reality. looks like one of you better sets!

Nice figures - will be purchasing several boxes when they arrive here in Canada.

Keep up the great work.

What is the soldier in the second row,throwing a grenade and without german helmet?
I do not know,answer apreciated.

looks like a paratrooper helmet and smock.

I think he is using his entrenching tool as a weapon

Dear Strelets,

which self loading rifles are depicted by those two soldiers in the last row beside the submachinegunner?

SVT-40? Mondragon?

Finally the first Strelets set on WWII Germans....and what a set, I fully agree with Eirk, they look like coming out from images of the period...
Excellent job, featuring lots of itmes of clothing previously not available in the field of 1/72 WWII Germans, at least in mass-production sets.
I just hope the final product will come with a good cast and anatomy, the test shots look gorgeous.

I hardly wait to paint, convert (if they are in hard plastic would be ideal, but I doubt)and to review this set.....it seems this will be the first Strelets set reviewed on my website, but what a great set....the first listed one is the long promised WWII German hospital and I hope Strelets did not give up to that project....

Cristian Florescu
www.ww2germans.com

German army in Stalingrad- Thank you

Wow! These masters are amazing, perhaps the best looking Strelets masters ever!!!! Thank you Strelets for listening to your customers and making these figures!

Will you be making any Stalingrad Soviets?

By the way, I agree with some of the suggestions above. Especially Winter USMC and Chinese for the Chosin Resovoir in Korea would be a great addition to 1;72

Re: German army in Stalingrad- Thank you

Mako
Wow! These masters are amazing, perhaps the best looking Strelets masters ever!!!!

It took me a while to get these but the final product ist quite as nice as the masters were. A significant increase in quality with good proportions, lots of detail and s l i m weapons! They mix well with figures from other manufacturers like Revell's WW2 Germans in winter dress.

Well done Strelets, looking forward to buy more figures like these!