Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 21cm Mörser (German WW1)

Dear PDA,

as a matter-of-fact, this IS one of the candidates for the Arms series.
Best regards,

Strelets

A good choice too

Cheers

Strelets
Dear PDA,

as a matter-of-fact, this IS one of the candidates for the Arms series.
Best regards,

Strelets

Great news. Certainly the most iconic of the WW1 heavy German artillery pieces and was the German artillery piece I was hoping for!

Can we have some of the crew in shirt sleeves as most sets of artillery crews are in full dress as they are on parade!

Great news, Crew, please can we have all the crew doing the same thing, ie they are all loading,or they are all moving the gun or all covering their ears etc because it been fired. Even better would be one or two hands on wheels training the gun.

Chinese Gordon
Great news, Crew, please can we have all the crew doing the same thing, ie they are all loading,or they are all moving the gun or all covering their ears etc because it been fired. Even better would be one or two hands on wheels training the gun.
Yes, it certainly is great news.

With regards the crew, I note there is no available early war German artillery crew.

I guess there could kits always be two one early one late...

Cheers

ironsides
I guess there could kits always be two one early one late...

Cheers
I was thinking that, Ironsides. There are two WW1 British crews, early and late, and I recall Strelets said they were considering two German (and two French) guns. There could be an early and a late crew in the plans.