Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Christian masters

Obviously, quite good progress has already been made with the Linear B sets and I'm interested to see what you come up with next - a set of senators perhaps or Vestal virgins or Bacchanalia? Great for the lovers of ancient Rome but what would would really float my boat is if you did the same thing for the medieval world - Valdemar do some wonderful civilian medieval sets but they are expensive, generally in resin or metal and only have a few poses. Medieval builders, market stalls and stall holders, clergy, nuns, bull and bear baiting, acrobats and jugglers, musicians, farm workers, and just generally folk especially including women and children - medieval scamps playing hide and seek. football or play fighting with sticks or wooden swords.I can hear the hustle and bustle of market day, the pipes and the drums and the shrieks of kids amongst the bellowing of the livestock and cries of street vendors! Go on Strelets, make my day!

A lot of good ideas in the above post for the Middle ages. I'd like to
see some Dark Ages civilian sets. An Anglo-Saxon set with people woeking
in the fields, Etc. Someone for my Vikings to beat up on!

Graham Korn
Obviously, quite good progress has already been made with the Linear B sets and I'm interested to see what you come up with next - a set of senators perhaps or Vestal virgins or Bacchanalia? Great for the lovers of ancient Rome but what would would really float my boat is if you did the same thing for the medieval world - Valdemar do some wonderful civilian medieval sets but they are expensive, generally in resin or metal and only have a few poses. Medieval builders, market stalls and stall holders, clergy, nuns, bull and bear baiting, acrobats and jugglers, musicians, farm workers, and just generally folk especially including women and children - medieval scamps playing hide and seek. football or play fighting with sticks or wooden swords.I can hear the hustle and bustle of market day, the pipes and the drums and the shrieks of kids amongst the bellowing of the livestock and cries of street vendors! Go on Strelets, make my day!

I´ll second that :-D Medieval peasantry would be usefull for such a large range of periods.

Re: Ancient Christian masters

Back to the masters rather than wishes

What a pleasant surprise- figures elegantly proportioned.
The folds and poses look very good.
I am sure some of these figures could be converted to other periods eg the woman with the child.

David

Re: Ancient Christian masters

The figures look great. Well proportioned and very lively. I can think of some of them as villagers being raided.

Dear Graham,

Messrs Linear-B are planning a set for this period and you will see this set towards summer 2013.

Best regards,

Strelets

Excellent

Dear Graham,

you may have a look at some of them on:
http://www.linear-b.com/

Best regards,

Strelets

So which ones the Christian then?