Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Here’s a pic of the A001 crew & comparison

An excellent set with an artillery piece and a large crew. Looking forward to getting my hands on the American set when it appears.

Pity that so many of the main modelshops like Modelzone in UK stick to Airfix, Revell and Italeri and ignore Stretlets current products! If they were more widely available I am sure there would be the interest.

If the range is sucessful I would like to see more WW1 artillery sets especially some German and especially French - M1918 field gun 155mm (yes RPM do make one but very expensive without the crew) would be perfect!

RCD
Pity that so many of the main modelshops like Modelzone in UK stick to Airfix, Revell and Italeri and ignore Stretlets current products! If they were more widely available I am sure there would be the interest.

I would assume they don't stock them because they do not provide volume sales. I can't think of any other reason though you could write to them. I can always get them from F&S if I want them and if not in stock they will back order. Strelets supply fairly quickly to retailers if or when stocks run out.

David

Last time I was in England I bought some Strelets WW1 cavalry sets from Modelzone at Holborn in London.