Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Soviet Partisans

About time one of the largest partisan movements in the Second World War gets represented. Could they be used for Yugoslavs? Really pleased to see this set.

Great idea from Strelets. One day perhaps some partisans/insurgents for the Russian Civil War - Makhno, Zelenyi, Grigoriev and the rest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcsYtHggelg

nice set from strelets but please don t add strlesy figure in that set PLEASE dont do that

Re: Soviet Partisans and Police

I don't mind the Strelets Bonus figure myself. What did catch my attention was the Police battalion M086. Soviet Police? German Police? MPs? Some sort of collaborators? What type of unit could this be?

Re: Soviet Partisans and Police

you see i dont wish to buy those partisan sets because if they have those bonus figures inside then i must pay 8 euros for 4 figures and i dont rest of the figures! i really dont want to pay 8 euros for just 4 figures .

plaese when you make police batalion then please dress them mixture uniforms like the eastern front voluntieers did have! Also like they did have mixture of weapons ,german , russian , french, polish , dutch !

Collaborators

Re: Collaborators

Looking forward to this range!

Partisans? great idea!
This commitment to ww2 by Strelets is really welcome. Interesting sets about important subjects not covered before.
what next? myself would love jugoslav partisans and chinese forces. other important subjects really overlooked (ok caesar did some sets but they're almost impossible to find)