Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Strelets: Set 907 - big box details please

Dear Mike,

these gonna be:

M008
M009
M020

Please be guided accordingly.

Best regards,

Strelets

Strelets
Dear Mike,

these gonna be:

M008
M009
M020

Best regards,

Strelets

That´ll do for me...a good solid start for a new legion
Cheers
paul

Thanks for the info, folks.
(Actually, I recently bought M009 on ebay, but luckily it was a decent price and it's one of the better sets, so don't mind getting another.)

Re: Set 907 New additions!!!!

The sword-drawing centurion is a wonderful piece of sculpting, but isn't his shield a bit too small and round? I assume that he is an auxiliary centurion, in which case the shield should match the oval types carried by the auxiliary cohorts. His shield looks more like something he picked up from a barbarian enemy than a Roman-issued piece of equipment.

Good point, Samogon - I hadn't noticed the shield; doesn't look right at all, especially with the arm loop rather than a single central hand-grip.
I also very much doubt that a centurion would be carrying all his kit on his shoulder as one of the other figures is doing; that's what servants and legionaries on fatigues are for...

These truly are beautiful.

My only disappointment is that the minisets Roman Legion on the march and Roman legion before battle aren't included in the big box: i can't find them anywhere, and they're great sets.

Cheers, steve

Dear Steve,

Legion on the March were re-released recently for Linear-B and available from thir site.
Legion before Battle are indeed sold out but may be included in the next big box set, devoted to camp life or alike.

Best regards,

Strelets

Dear Strelets,

That sounds fantastic, i shall look forward to it.

Best wishes, steve