Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SR's 110 advent card

Seasons greetings Strelets ,celebrations, be glad . It is just good to see this set materialize this far, and that still makes my day and others also. Apreciate heads up on new release info.

http://www.strelets-r.com/SetsR/Set110/Master.html

These sure will be a handsome addition to the RTW range( and CW range .) with many variants(as Ottoman and non Ottoman eg Circassian) over the entire c19th thru war2 possible. It also will balance the RTW series nicley providing opposing inf , art, cav sets.

The fez can also be considered a trooper headwear option for 1877-78 giving more variants .

Von Herbert (field doctor in Turkish service ) "the Defence of Plevna" It is a wonderfully well expressed account of the seige . I hope you have read this, it is full of informational surprises. orders of marches etc/."the breakfast war" also a fascinating journal.

best of the wishes han k

Head for the guns hank

The fez can also be considered a trooper headwear option for 1877-78 giving more variants

I completely agree. As for me, I was really hoping to see the Cavalry in the Fez. If not with this set then hopefully with a future set.

I too thank Hank for providing historical research. This will be a unique and welcome set.

well plenty other sr figures to gleam over soon.