Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: And Linear B- USA ?????????????????

Head for the guns hank
WELL ...?

Get in there first Hank..set one up as part of the Francise... I would if I lived there.
Cheers
Paul

Linear b TURKEY ?

What an innivation this would be .Then we would probably see many exotic sets of the Ottoman and Orient era appear to augment existing sr sets .There is some incredible art work freizes which could transform into many good figures that would be a joy to paint.Must be so much we do not discover yet from this empire,

Re: And Linear B- USA ?????????????????

i am wrong on coast for a start up.if i was on east coast it would be an easy integration, especially if i already had a ebay site with good sales tracking etc established.

plenty of quality gaming/historical events unlike california etc.period point of presence histori battlefield sites plus being something new would be nice for wargame magazines etc.i hope "they"
exploit it.
i think there is much opportunity here with the sr brand name attached
being localized with more local market familiar figures.alot would depend on design and production times and shipping.

more hobby=sport orintated market. maybe one or 2 companies weighing it up already so hope they progress.