Strelets Forum

Welcome to the Strelets Forum.
Please feel free to discuss any aspect of 1/72 scale plastic figures, not simply Strelets.
If you have any questions about our products then we will answer them here.

Strelets Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Old sets

Dear GarrisonClay,

talking about re-releases of the British light cavalry in different colour did you mean horses in different colour as well?
Regards,

Strelets

Definately the best would be the 'Medieval Britain' as stand alone set!The figures are just awesome!

definitely, medieval Britain as stand alone set

Looks like medieval britian as a stand alone set is the one to start with
Cheers
paul

1)medival britain
2) Turkish summer infatry
3)swidish infntry with muskets

i would imagine people would like the sets that only come in the big box sets released on their own.if you cant do that then the command sets for acw and napoleonic.

Napoleonic command set 2 British and Austrian. Can get Russian and Prussian still om ebay and French unmounted set. However, the British and Austrian set has not been seen for 6 months on ebay.

hi,

quick list:
Medieval Britain - if possible just the new figures from it (and that applies for the all combo kits - why not release just the really new figures from all of them as standalone kits? and you may ask for some bigger price than)
Don Cossacks in summer dress
Roman legion on the march
French cuirassiers in winter dress
Napoleonic allied staff 2
Confederate mounted generals

Re: Old sets GNW

I'd like to see the GNW Swedish Infantry done in blue and the Russian Dragoons done in green. To match the big box sets

I would love to see some oldies be re-released, but only if you made them in national colors like you've done with your later sets. I loved you Medieval line, BUT, they were all the same color!Here is my wish list;
001 French Army Camp: blue
004 Vikings vs Franks: metallic blue
005 Army of Joan of Arc: metallic blue
006 Army of Henry V: metallic red
007 Army of William Wallace: metallic green(tartan)
008 Carolingian Cavalry: metallic blue
009 French Foot Dragoons & Polish Grenadiers: blue
010 Russian Dragoons of Peter I
015 Nap Russian Uhlans: green
017 Medieval Russian Horsemen: metallic green
019 Nap Russian Hussars: green
021 Swedish Army of Charles XII: blue
081 Army of Robert the Bruce: metallic green

Hello

2 sets for me :

1/ Set 48 : Napoleon's General Staff (2)

2/ russian dragoons of the Borodino-Set as a own single set.

thank you in advance

Pierre

tough one french camp lovely set,be nice to see crusader/ottoman sets with tents asa special and other camp set accessories etc thanks

Nice to see lots of support for my Medieval Britain suggestion.

Also many calls for the Napoleonic and ACW gernerals; makes me wonder again why nobody has done the equivalent WWII leaders sets.

I'd also love to see William Wallace and co done in tartan plastic, even though tartan was invented by the English in the 19th century...

French Army Camp & Turkish Infantry - definately.

Turkish Infantry from the Thin Red Line in separate sets Please

Strelets

I go along with the Medieval Britain set's new figures esp the joker and the "Burgher of Calais". One of Strelets' finest figure sets.
The Crimean War Russian General Staff and Hospital (0051) set's new figures released as one set would also provoke me into action. These would go well with the camp set mentioned in the newer posting above.

It would be a shame to re issue an old set if there are still plenty of those in circulation. I am not sure how you find out about that. Check out a garage in Barking? Releasing the new figures part of a big box set is in a way releasing an old set in a new format and a little less speculative. If thousands (of, say, big box Medieval Britain) turn up on e bay at a ckd price nothing lost because the jester, lecher, executioner, cook, surgeon* etc sprues by themselves would still be very attractive and cheaper.

TTFN
David

* sounds a bit like this forum

One more vote for the Medieval Britain as a separate set!

i can sell polish infantry and french engeneers €25 if someone wants

and another vote for crimean turkish infantry sold individually

Confederate mounted officers. Roman Transport-1, once you have finished with your current 'commercial' policy with this set.

Napoleonic Allied Chiefs of Staff (2) is a must been after this for ages and nowhere in the UK is selling it.

A must have missing link to any british or Austrian army.