50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Team Hunter

Dear Clubmans friends,

As some of you may know, Brian and I were married on 2nd December, 2010 at Gosfield Hall in Essex. We would like to thank you very much for sending us a card to celebrate our wedding and for all your kind wishes. It was most appreciated.

It's been quite a momentus year, what with our first season in B Sport and all!

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon. Here's to a great 2011 season.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards,
Brian and Trish

Re: Team Hunter

Brian and Trish

CONGRATULATIONS. Absolutely tremendous news. We all wish you the very best for 2011 - you will have to buy two cars now - there is no way you can share a car if you are maried to each other!

Congratulations to both of you.

Wishing you health,wealth and happiness

A two car team!!! who would be quickest???

Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2011

Mark

...I suggest you get different coloured nose cones...dare I suggest Pink for Trish and Blue for Brian?!!

Brilliant news. We wish you all the best in the future as a couple and on the track.

Now about those noses, Jamie is right of course. One nose each. I've got 3 old ones to sell unless Ian Crombie grabs them!

Jamie
...I suggest you get different coloured nose cones...dare I suggest Pink for Trish and Blue for Brian?!!

Congratulations indeed, that's what I call Clubmans spirit. Now I suggest you just get a different coloured car, I know where there's a lovely red Mk10 Haggispeed just wating for one of you....