The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great weekend at Snetterton

It was so nice for me to be back in harness after my 'unintended aerobatics' at Oulton Park in March and to have two very enjoyable races.
Add to that watching two exciting Classic races and the barbecue/boules competition on Saturday evening making it an almost perfect Clubmans weekend.
Shame the season is almost over!!!!!!

Re: Great weekend at Snetterton

Congratulations on such a competitive and trouble free return with the new car. I realy enjoyed trading places with you for the first few laps of race 2 before you dissapeared up the road - great fun.
Tom

and a big thank you to Tracy et al for organising the BBQ and the rounders (sorry softball) game on Saturday.
A great weekend had by most I think despite the rain on Friday night Saturday morning.

Great to see you back Pete. What a great circuit for racing. I had brilliant dices with Tom "newcomer" Brown, Richard "flywheel sensor" Gilmour, Dan "Perfectly Parallel" Gibson, Russ Munns, Barry "complimentary" Webb. There is plenty of space for two abreast racing (and three at the beginning of Riches but not at the exit!)

Tracy; you are an angel. Not just the BBQ but scones with jam at award time. Bliss.

Onwards

Rusty Rivet