The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Classic Clubmans Summer Ball

The Classic Clubmans Summer Ball, to celebrate 10 years of Classic Clubmans, will take place at the Officers' Mess, Duke of Gloucester Barracks, South Cerney on Sat 19 Jun 2010.

The evening will follow the same format as previous years: Dress will be Black Tie. The bar will open at 1900 hrs, and there will be an opportunity to buy wine to accompany your meal. Dinner will take place at 2000 hrs and will consist of a cold starter, a silver service main course of Beef Wellington (vegitarian options are available) followed by dessert, cheese and biscuits and port. Post dinner there will be a disco and the bar will remain open until 2359 hrs (an extension is possible). Accommodation is also available, usually two single beds per room, with no ensuite (remember to bring a towel!). In the morning there will be a buffet style full english breakfast served. Total cost for dinner, accommodation, music and breakfast is £50.00 per person.

We are anti****ting this to be a po****r event - so please get your returns in early by sending a cheque made payable to: The Clubmans Register, to Hazel Ford at 54 Dryden Street, Kettering, Northampton, NN16 8EU. Please let Hazel know how many are attending and if you require any vegitarian meals. Please also indicate who are to share rooms. Also include a contact address and telephone number.

Sadly I cannot attend, however I am sure you will all have a great evening.

Enjoy

Mike Hickson

Re: Classic Clubmans Summer Ball

Thanks to everyone who has sent payments so far. If you include an email address with your cheques I will email confirmation of safe receipt (no physical tickets will be issued).

Don't forget to include any dietary requirements and seating requests etc.

Cheers
Hazel

In case you don't have time to post a cheque to book your tickets then you can pass your bookings and cheques to David Childs over the Brands Hatch weekend and he will pass them on to me.
Include any dietary requirements, seating requests, an email address if you require receipt confirmation and of course cheque to cover £50 per head.
Please contact me directly if you wish to pay via electronic banking.

Thanks
Hazel

You will have seen from the front page that the Summer Ball has been cancelled.

For those that have paid for tickets, a refund will be processed. These will be made electronically on receipt of the bank details that you wish the refund to be paid too. Those that have paid should have received an email from me - but if you've not received it, please let me know.

Hazel