The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Silverstone Thanks

On the Monday morning following the Silverstone weekend, feeling rather tired and sore in several places from the battering subjected upon me by the car. I find myself reflecting upon the last few days and looking on Facebook at the photographs and videos online already. So thanks to Colin, Paul and Joy for taking these and posting them so quickly.

A big thanks to Michelle, Nicola, Sue and the team for providing the excellent catering, plus John for organising the BBQ and meats. I would like to mention John Bailey, Steve Clamp, the Clarke's and all those who have funded the hospitality this season, along with all who have brought along contributions to the meetings.

It was good to have the garages and thanks to all those who parked sensibly and kept the area accessible over the weekend. This all contributed to the friendly and positive atmosphere, with numerous examples of the Clubmans spirit in abundance, ranging from helping others with engine issues and general assistance to fellow competitors.

So thanks to all of you for making it such an enjoyable weekend.

Re: Silverstone Thanks

Yes a great weekend and thoroughly enjoyed my 3 days with one and all! Great spirit and great driving.

Great weekend,nice and relaxed,weather was good and all the usual great Clubmans camaraderie,roll on Oulton Park

I had great fun thanks