The three elements
50 logo

The Clubmans Register Forum

The Clubmans Register Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Site not available

The main site isn't available at the moment due to server problems. A ticket has been raised with the hosting company and normal service should be resumed quite soon. This is also the reason that these forum pages have no logos showing at the top at the moment.

Re: Site not available

Brian Jordan
The main site isn't available at the moment due to server problems. A ticket has been raised with the hosting company and normal service should be resumed quite soon. This is also the reason that these forum pages have no logos showing at the top at the moment.

Can anyone who has visited the main site recently give tell me exactly when so that the hosting company and I can try to track it down. At the moment it appears the whole site - twenty years of work - has disappeared without trace.

According to my browsing history I was looking at the site on Tuesday 20th December at 14.14 if that is any help. Before that it was Sunday the 18th at 15.33.

Thanks to those of you who have replied both here and by email we have pinned down the time the site disappeared although so far there is no sign of where it might be... I have much of it backed up here so it might be possible to get enough up and running to hold the 2017 information fairly soon but it could be a long time before the site is fully up and running again. I will have to find a new host as well which will take time. For the moment I'm still in "Glass half full" mode and hoping the missing site turns up but on the other hand I have to accept that, with photos, downloadable pics and so on, we are looking for in excess of 15,000 individual files.

Re: Site not available (Resolved?)

It looks like "Glass half full" wasn't after all misplaced. The latest message from the host's help desk is "We have the site back up in a temporary method, we will have to review in more depth and advise on more permanent solutions." There are still a couple of issues with the site but they are trivial compared with what might have been. Phew!